Saturday, May 5, 2012

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 2 {Art Dealer Chic}

The "Art Dealer Chic Collection" by Miguel has been on the musical radar this week. The trilogy is best described as funky elements mixed in with seductive vocals, something like Prince in 1999, and short and sweet, just enough to make me anticipate another album from him.  One song, Adorn, was featured on SS: Vol. 1 has such a romantic/seductive vibe and it is my absolute favorite song from the compilation; probably my favorite song right now. To download all 3 mixtapes, click here.


Besos,
Chymere Anais
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I hear a lot of hype about Miguel, but its always from Erykah Badu and Floetry stans, and I'm like "meh!" but OMG!!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH HIS VOCALS!!!!
    Thanks for enlightening me! Going to download his stuff now *sigh*

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Miguel & I love this song. I didn't even know he had mixtapes out, smh I need to get on it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions