Saturday, May 26, 2012

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 5 {Summertime}


This week's SS play list is dedicated to summertime. The last 2 SS features were mellow and slow, just like my mood was; however my attitude and thoughts have made a complete sky rocket motion upward, giving this playlist is a playful contrast.The upbeat, and vibrant energy of the songs fit perfectly with the season and give off a good feeling mixture of bliss and fun; songs that  are kind reminders to breathe easy, dance, and simply enjoy life. 
  1. Rita Ora- "How We Do (Party)"
  2. Wiz Khalifa -"Work Hard, Play Hard"
  3. B.O.B.- "So Good"
  4. Laura Izibor- "Shine"
  5. Asa- "Why Can't We Be (Happy)"
  6. Chris Brown- "Turn Up the Music"
  7. Jessie J.- "Domino"
  8. Cris Cab ft. Melanie Fiona- "Turn You On"
  9. Janelle Monae- "Dance or Die"
  10. CJ Smith & Evan Rotunno ft. Travie McCoy- "Wknd"
  11. Chiddy Bang- "Handclaps & Guitars
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am embarrassed to say how behind I am on music. LOL I know all of these artist but some of these songs don't ring a bell. Even if I've seen titles, I haven't bothered listening lol. smh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL well the goal of SS was to expose my audience to different and new music. A lot of the songs on this list aren't even new I just like them. I'm a musichead so I'll never run out which is good for this installment of "Soundtrack Saturdays" on my blog!

      Delete
  2. I love this playlist, Chymere! Asa's Why Can't We Be Happy plays many mornings in my home and I must say, it is a real pick-me-up! Dance or Die and Domino are favorites of mine as well. You have definitely put me on with Wknd and Turn You On. I will have to put these in my rotation!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig