Monday, June 11, 2012

A List of Mind Wanderings

  • I miss my family so much.  When I get to the point where I feel like I'm losing balance in my own life, family always brings me back to my center; I don't think any of them realize that.
  • Lately, I've been thinking about my future.  In a month exactly, I'll be turning 23. I wonder about what my life is going to look like at 25 and if I'm spending enough time investing in my purpose, my dreams, and myself.
  • Jet-setter, domestic goddess, or both if possible?
  • There is a deeper level of happiness that I haven't reached yet, potential I haven't seen emerge.  After reading this post on Wacky Little House, I've certainly put a few things into perspective, such as where I am and what's important to me in this moment, besides being spoiled by instant satisfaction and in the process, making a complete mess of things. I'm a constant work in progress.
  • Education is important, but sometimes it's so hard to focus, but because I want to be here, I'm trying my best to find a study regimen that works for how I process things mentally.  This goes hand in hand with the potential thing I mentioned, because I know that I'm intelligent and capable of exiting college successfully.
  • Today, it's a priority for me to relax a bit; read a book by the pool and possibly try to find a local park with a swing set.  Do you remember how free you used to feel when you swung towards the sky and released all inhibitions and worries with laughter? I need to feel that child-like spirit again.
  •  Am I the only person whose brain goes in overdrive during the most abnormal hours?
Besos,
C.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. oh my dear! 23! such a young and fascinating age! you've got your whole life ahead of you! i am excited for all of your life adventures, whatever you do, do what makes you happy! and you already know how i feel about you moving to california! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right about that. Thanks for your enthusiasm! And yes I do know how you feel about just Cali in general...lol it will happen one of these days...trust. = )

      ~C~

      Delete
  2. Aww, thank you for your comments and for mentioning my blog at all. I am glad my crazy mind and words connected to at least one other person.

    And to answer your question, you definitely are not alone.

    http://wackylittlehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!!! Thanks for your humility ^_^

      ~C.

      Delete
  3. you have a beautiful spirit just to be turning 23, i will be 24 on july 4th and i too have been evaluting my life as you are. things will work out for the gd

    www.teliahnhaywood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much for your kind words!!! I really do appreciate it.

      ~C.

      Delete
  4. I think that you are at a great place mentally. Most 22/23 year old girls aren't even thinking about the future or trying to work on themselves. You are focused on growing and becoming a better you which is going to get you really far, and who knows that far place might be Cali in a few years :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig