Saturday, June 16, 2012

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 8 {PUSH}



If you've noticed from my post in the past week or so, my thoughts have been super California-centric lately.  This song, released in October 2011 from Lenny Kravitz most recent album, 'Black &White America', came to mind when I was reflecting, writing down my goals, and looking for musical inspiration. The lyrics are so powerful and planted a seed when I first heard it, letting me know that one day I will be able create a new home somewhere else; in my case, on the West coast. Push carries a powerful message that defines what I have to do at every point of my life, a little more clearly than I can on my own. This song is just another reminder of  how much I adore Lenny Kravitz, who is an incredible artist/musician and one fine God creation, lol.  Hope the song blesses you the same way it blessed me!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Mmm love me some Lenny, even though I never buy his albums, I just download singles for some reason. And this song is amazing, my first time hearing it.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig