Thursday, July 26, 2012

Watching Over Me

Things have been quite interesting lately.  So much has happened to rock and reconstruct my world and shift many perspectives that have been absolute for years.  The biggest thing was my car accident a couple of days post-birthday.  Long story short, I fell asleep at the wheel and totaled my cherished Carrie (the name I gave my car).  God was definitely watching over me and trying to wake me up at the same time.  Although I'm still trying to get the deeper message in that event, there is no doubt in my mind that he was there.  That was a monumental spiritual moment for me because, I didn't have a scratch.  On top of lives, not just mine, being spared, I was lucky enough to have three incredible friends who were right by my side with a quickness.  They rescued me, expressed gratitude with me, and made me laugh.  That day could have been tragic on so many different levels, but in retrospect, it was actually really amazing.  That day reminded me of how blessed I am.   God has given me another chance at life. No matter what it may look like, I am here for a reason and I will humbly live my life everyday knowing I have a divine purpose on earth.  

Besos,
C. 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful :)
    So glad you walked away, unharmed.
    Our God is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have a true testimony on oyur hands. I'm glad your OK :)

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig