Saturday, August 11, 2012

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 15 {Favorite Love Songs Pt. I}

For some reason, my mind has been stuck in the clouds lately; revolving around thoughts of love.  It leaves a bittersweet taste, an odd desire for a consistent companion for those Friday nights in. Not sure if it's loneliness kicking in or feeling like I'm finally ready to invest in something real, but for the sake of what this post is about, I won't go into details...at least not today.  For this week's SS, I've created a playlist of of my favorite love songs and since there are so many, I've broken it into 4 parts. 

Favorite love songs (Pt. I)

  1. "Weak"-SWV
  2. "Ribbon in the Sky"-Stevie Wonder
  3. "I Choose You"-Ryan Leslie
  4. "Diary"-Alicia Keys
  5. "Here I Stand"-Usher
  6. "Someone to Love You"-Ruff Endz
  7. "Cosmic Journey"-Solange
  8. "Sweetest Love"-Robin Thicke
  9. "So High"-John Legend
  10. "Everytime We Touch"-Cascada
  11. "Nothing Like Loving You"-Amerie
  12. "Still in Love (Kissing You)"-Beyonce
  13. "Love is You"-Chrisette Michele
  14. "Make Me Whole"-Amel Larrieux
  15. "Angel"-Anita Baker
  16. "Beautiful Surprise"-India.Arie
  17. "A Thousand Years"-Christina Perri
  18. "Alone Together"-Marsha Ambrosius ft. Daley
  19. "So Beautiful"-Musiq Soulchild
  20. "You and Me"-Lifehouse
For Part IV, I' think it will be really fun and interactive to do somewhat of a readers' choice, combining the favorite love songs of my readers' and followers on twitter

What are some of your favorite love songs?

Besos,
Chymere Anais
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Most def I think SWV would have to be #1 thanks for sharing i most def going to download some of these songs and kick it lol...
    http://pastoriginal.blogspot.ca/
    _ Bright

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions