Saturday, August 18, 2012

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 16 {My Week + Love Songs Pt. II}

My Week:

  • "Just What I Am"-Kid Cudi
  • "All Right"-Ledisi
  • "Total Praise"-Chrisette Michele
  • "Blessed"-Jill Scott
  • "What Can We Do (Here We Go Again"-Cris Cab
  • "Boobie Miles"-Big K.R.I.T.
  • "Smile"-Kirk Franklin

loves songs (the play list):

  1. "Ribbon in the Sky"-Stevie Wonder
  2. "I Have Nothing"-Whitney Houston
  3. "Half of My Heart"-John Mayer ft. Taylor Swift
  4. "So Amazing"-Luther Vandross
  5. "Still"-Tamia
  6. "If This World Were Mine"-Luther Vandross & Cheryl Lynn
  7. "Vision of Love"-Mariah Carey
  8. "Your Love is King"-Sade
  9. "I Knew I Loved You"-Savage Garden
  10. "Am I Dreaming?"-Xcape ft. Keith Sweat
  11. "Superhuman"-Ginuwine
  12. "At Your Best"-Aaliyah
  13. "Angel of Mine"-Monica
  14. "Greatest Love"-Musiq Soulchild
  15. "1000 Things"-Jason Mraz
  16. "Baby I'm Yours"-Shai
  17. "Is This Love"-Bob Marley
  18. "Heaven Can Wait"-Michael Jackson


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That Jill Scott for the week though >>>.

    I love Ms. Jilly from Philly. She never fails to make anthems for the high in spirit. I can honestly say that song is my power song for the week too.

    Thanks for sharing this list, I saw a few other songs that I need to have on my own play list as soon as YESTER-YEAR. Lol..

    I appreciate you sharing this post, beautiful!

    x,
    Sojo, FWB

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig