Sunday, August 12, 2012

To Accomplish...

Summer has come and gone so fast, which means it's time for me to set new goals and enter fall with a BANG.  Making list are helpful tools for recall and organization purposes, therefore anytime I write a goal, big or small, down, there is a greater chance of me actually doing it. Because resolutions are not limited to the New Year, here is my mid-year, To Accomplish, List:
  • Get involved with a cause that means a lot to me.
  • Revise my vision board.
  • Create a sensible spending plan for myself.
  • Work on a DIY project.
  • Spend at least 30 minutes per day doing something that will contribute to my career (read, work on my magazine, brand build,write, etc.).
  • Write letters to my family members that I don't see often.
  • Release dead weight spiritually.
  • Lose weight physically.
  • Make healthier choices.
  • Find ways to contact women who inspire me to simply say 'thank you for being an inspiration'.
  • Go to a sporting event, alone or with a friend.
  • Travel backwards by successfully planning a beach vacation for the fall months and a trip up north before the summer is officially over, again alone or with a friend.
  • Take a train/bus ride, somewhere, anywhere.
  • Design an outfit, re-learn how to sew, and dust off my sewing machine to make it, even if it's something simple.
  • Pick a definite deadline [mm/dd/yyyy] to move to California.
  • Try to talk my family into moving with me. lol.
"Eventually I discovered for myself the utterly simple prescription for creativity: be intensely yourself. Don’t try to be outstanding; don’t try to be a success; don’t try to do pictures for others to look at – just please yourself." -Ralph Steiner

Besos,
C.



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your "to accomplish" list is so inspiring! Here fall is approaching and I haven't really sat down to evaluate any goals I have set in the earlier months of the year. I def need to tighten up and make some revisions!

    Wow, so you're moving to Cali? That's gonna be cool! I wish you the best with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could inspire you!

      And yes! Where have you been?? lol

      Delete
  2. I love this! You have me sitting over here wanting to make one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Because resolutions are not limited to the New Year" - Perfect! I never was into the whole "new year, new me" trend. More so, if you need to change, start now. No better time than the present.

    I love your list and I think these all will definitely be accomplished.

    Keep us updated on your progress. Which makes me go revisit my goal sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could definitely get into this! And remember, no need to save your changes for a "Monday" or "Sunday". This is the day the Lord has made- "this" being "everyday". No day is more significant than the other. You can decide to initiate or start your plans over again at anytime. Don't stall or reset yourself for the top of the week, because this is a great list and I suggest you get started on it asap!

    x.
    Sojo, FWB

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions