Friday, September 21, 2012

Currently

{Kimberly did a post like this and I thought it was so cute and since she tagged all of her readers, I guess now it's my turn to explain what's currently happening in my life.}

Working on: graduating and self-branding. 1st note: Finishing school is a definitely a top priority, but school is school and I don't have much to say about it other than that. 2nd note: For years, my mom has encouraged me to create a brand out of my name. As of lately, the more I play with the idea of it, the more I am intrigued by the possibilities of Chymere Anais as a brand. Therefore, I'm starting to build a business plan out of it that should be finalized by the end of the year and hopefully will be the seed of an empire, a fabulous career full of all the things I'm ever so passionate about.
Thinking about: him. The future. And as usual, California
Anticipating: Christmas. I absolutely love Christmas! It is by far my favorite time of year. The lights. Family togetherness (and I am fortunate enough to have a family who puts a great emphasis on the value family time, especially during the holidays). The spirit of giving. Food. The intoxicating smells. Egg nog. Childrens' excitement. Everything about it brings me so much joy. The countdown has officially begun.
Listening to: The Diary of Alicia Keys. She sings my heart quite beautifully on this album, one of the best 'press play' albums of all time [preview of tomorrow's SS]
Drinking: nothing but water and soy milk, although I did indulge in an ice cold Coca-cola yesterday.
Wishing: on a star...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig