Saturday, September 8, 2012

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 19 {Favorite Love Songs Pt. III}

Recent album purchases:

  • Tamia-Beautiful Surprise
  • Frank Ocean-Chanel Orange
{I love them both}

Favorite Love Songs (Pt. III):

  1. Whitney Houston-"I Have Nothing"
  2. Mary J. Blige-"Love No Limit"
  3. Case-"Happily Ever After"
  4. Sam Cooke-"You Send Me"
  5. Robin Thicke-"The Sweetest Love"
  6. Jesse Powell-"You"
  7. Al Green-"I'm So In Love With You"
  8. Angie Stone-"Bring Your Heart"
  9. Musiq Soulchild-"Don't Change"
  10. Carl Thomas-"Summer Rain"
  11. Boyz II Men ft. Charlie Wilson-"More Than You'll Ever Know"
  12. Lifehouse-"You and Me"
  13. Michael Jackson-"You Rock My World"
  14. Karina Pasian-"Perfectly Different"
  15. Amerie-"Nothing Like Loving You"
  16. Maroon 5-"Sunday Morning"
  17. Eric Benet-"You're the Only One"
  18. Mariah Carey & Brian McKnight-"Whenever You Call"
  19. Trey Songz-"One Love"

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I can't believe I still haven't listened to Frank Ocean's Channel Orange Album. SMH. I need to grow up LMAO just kidding, kinda.

    Sincerely Daja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goshhh, you're making me want to make a love song list now! lol I love so many of these song...
    definitely stealing some of these! :)

    -http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check out Tamia's Beautiful Surprise. I keep saying I'm gonna grab it but forget. This reminds me. Love the list!

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions