Saturday, September 8, 2012

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 20 {Solange Jennah Emeli Mara Sza}

This week has been pretty busy, which connotes that I haven't had time to dig deep into the music collection like I wanted to in order to produce the continuing segment of the best press play albums of all time series.  Committing to do a list of 25 each week, as you can probably imagine, has been a task in itself, but it's been really fun and I'm enjoying all the feedback I'm getting from it. No worries; I'll get back to it soon! 

The songs featured today are from 5 incredible female, "underground" artist that I've come to love so much; Jennah Bell, Solange, Mara Hruby, Emeli Sande, and last but not least, Solona Rowe, also know as Sza.  Their talent and artistry is quite beautiful and the sweet melodies of these songs have been on my musical radar lately. The goddess in me sees the goddess that exist in all these beautiful women, who I am positive will gain mainstream exposure in due time. I'm hoping I have the opportunity to sit and chat with them one day; a girl can dream, right?

♥ Chymere A.

1. "Losing You" x Solange



2. "3hrs, 59 min" x Jennah Bell



3. "My Kind of Love" x Emeli Sande



4. "Is This Love (Cover)" x Mara Hruby


5. "Time Travel Undone" x Sza

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions