Saturday, September 22, 2012

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 22 {Triumphant}

I am so in love with this song! It puts me in a ready to conquer the world mood everytime I hear it, so it's been added to it to my morning routine. The lyrics are just so empowering and perfectly fit theme for the 3  M O N T H   L I F E   R E S E T, presented by KL starting tomorrow.  Be sure to click the link to find out how you can join in on this 3 month journey to achieving your goals by December, rediscover yourself, and prepare yourself for amazing things to come. 

"Instead of starting the New Year off with resolutions, I try to go into the New Year already as my better self, that way my first step is with my strongest glide. With the holidays quickly approaching, I find that it’s important that I prepare myself mentally and spiritually for everything that is about to happen. Sometimes when you don’t prepare yourself for what is to come, you miss out on cherishing the moments you think you never have."
-Kimberly Luxe
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this song tool! :) Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!! 



    Elle xoxo

    www.thehighfeather.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was definitely considering the 3 month life reset!! Love the concept :)

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions