Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pearls of Wisdom: Know Thyself, According to Beyonce


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That's my girl!! It's so true when she said not to obsess over being #1 all of the time. We tend to take things too personal when someone gets the reward over us. It doesn't mean we didn't deserve it, it simply means it was their time. Yes possibly they worked harder than you but it doesn't mean you didn't do your best. We are our biggest critic.

    Take 20 mins a day to reflect. Be still. Okay Bey.

    Thanks for sharing this. I've been taking breaks from different social media sites for the past week and so I'm behind on what every one else is doing but I'm glad I didn't completely miss this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chymere,
    I nominated you for a Liebster award,
    check out my blog for details!

    www.stephaniechanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just lahhveee Beyonce. Such a great role model.

    With love,
    Tisha Jade of NeverJaded.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions