Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Currently.

{It's been a while since I've done a currently post. Although so much has happened in the past month or so, some of the answers are still similar to the first Currently back in September.  To track progress, I'm thinking I'll start doing this monthly with a twist. Thanks again, to Kimberly for the original idea.}

♥ Obsessing Over: Christmas decorating and I'll just say in light of the season, I've really become quite the Betty Homemaker. I'm spending hours in craft stores, sniffing candles, planning recipes, and making sure my apartment looks, feels, and smells like the perfect, cozy Christmas for the next 2 months.
♥ Working On: building the business side of CA Creative ™ . It's a lot of work, but definitely makes me look forward to the next "work" day.  Usually, I'm not able to focus all my attention on a single thing, let alone force it to happen on a daily basis. However, something about this project inspires and motivates me beyond what I can describe and when I sit down to create, it all seems to just flow so naturally. 
♥ Thinking about: What I can do (or keep doing) to mentally, physically, and spiritually prepare myself to recieve the things I've been praying for.
♥ Anticipating: spending the holidays with my family and secretly buying gifts for a particular family I've come to adore...A family that proves that even language barriers can't stop love from shining through.  Also, looking forward to doing a lot more traveling in 2013.
♥ Listening to: Neyo's recent album "R.E.D. (Realizing Every Dream)" on repeat (Please believe, there will be an album review this Saturday for SS!)
♥ Happy about:  President Barack Obama continuing his reign as the President of the United States of America and that I was able to be apart of history twice in this lifetime. Unforgettable.
♥ Drinking: Water and Simply Lemonade with mango

♥ Wishing: that people, despite their race, income status, and gender would unite to make positive differences more often.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Simply Lemonade with Mango!! Love it :) Love the photo collage too! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes...it is amazing! And thank you!!

      ~C.

      Delete
  2. Good luck to you and all of your business adventures.
    This Election was pretty intense but I'm happy with the outcome.
    I'm finally excited about the Holidays. At first I was being a Debby Downer (to myself) but I'm pulling it together and making the best of it.
    Can't wait to see more of your decorations..

    Miss Daja
    NBzA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And there will definitely be more photos on IG

      ~C.

      Delete
  3. Great list- I share your happiness about our President!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list!can't believe Christmas is so close so I'm there with you on the holiday craft prep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your building of your brand! I can't wait to hear that album review because I've been toying with the idea of copping his album. Thank you so much for becoming a new follower of mine and commenting on so many of my posts. I can't wait to read your revamped Currentlies and hope that you mention me in them. I had no idea people would dig the format I created for them so yaaaaaaay! Great to meet a fellow Currently user :)

    And happy to see that we're happy about the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig