Sunday, November 25, 2012

Photo Diary: Thanksgiving Moments



Being around family centers me.  It's so important for me personally to surround myself with love and I've been so blessed to have a family as close knit as mine is.  Upholding some of these traditions we have now depends on my generation and younger generations.  As the years go by, I can only hope our bond grows stronger, so that my future children will have the kind of rewarding childhood I experienced, just because I had a family reunion every Thanksgiving (and most summers) to look forward to. Blessed.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I admire the Thanksgiving tradition that you and your family do every year. Makes me wish mine were a little more involved in the Holidays.

    Cute pictures. It looks like you had a great time. And girllll your genes are strong. ALL of you look alike.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig