Friday, December 7, 2012

Mind Over Matter

Progress journal for this week:

  • Ran 20 miles [4 miles everyday for 5 days]
  • Swam approximately 15,000 yards
  • Every morning I completed 60 crunches [3 sets of 20]
  • Food intake was nothing worth mentioning (lol)

Workout Playlist:

  1. “Turn Up the Music”-Chris Brown ft. Rihanna
  2. “Lights” -Ellie Goulding
  3. “Disparate Youth” -Santigold
  4. “Work Hard, Play Hard”-Wiz Khalifah
  5. “Got to Be Real” -Cheryl Lynn
  6. “Escapade”-Janet Jackson
  7. “Run the World” -Beyonce
  8. “Coming Up”-Lupe Fiasco ft. MDMA
  9. “Domino” -Jessie J.
  10. “Heartbeat” -Childish Gambino
  11. “Bad Girls”-M.I.A.
  12. “Victory” -DJ Khaled ft. John Legend & Nas
  13. “Watch Me Work” -Melanie Fiona
  14. “Get Read It’s a New Day”-Asher Roth
  15. “Let’s Go” -Calvin Harris ft. Ne-Yo
  16. “Around the World”-Boaz ft. Mac Miller
  17. “Tightrope”-Janelle Monae
  18. “The Motivation B Right”-Wale
  19. “Remember the Name”-Fort Minor
  20. “Drop the World”-Wayne ft. Eminem

Despite the lack in discipline as far as my diet choices go, I still feel very proud of myself. No it wasn't easy, because I'm not in the shape I need to be in, but I got through it nonetheless. Next week, I'll be looking to add something new, such as biking or signing up for a dance class. I think that would be so much fun. The most important thing at this point is to keep up the momentum and constantly affirm my abilities.  Even though I am holding myself accountable and tracking progress in a personal journal, I don't plan on posting an entry every single week. I just wanted to give my readers a brief glimpse into my life by sharing my day to day fitness routine thus far. If you're also on a journey to better health, it doesn't matter where you are physically, it can be done with the right attitude.  You just have to be willing to work, sweat, and feel a little pain knowing there is a greater reward in the end.
Happy Fitness!!!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. 20 miles?! You better get it girl.


    With love,
    Tisha Jade of NeverJaded

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions