Sunday, December 2, 2012

Look Book Winter '12: Holiday Glam


This very feminine and soft rose gold ensemble would be absolutely perfect for a formal Christmas/NYE party or gathering.  Typically, I'm not too big on glitter, but for whatever reason I'm so attracted to sparkle during the holidays. Best thing about being a girl is being able to find amazing deals in clothes. This is definitely a look I can pull off for less than $100.00! Don't you ladies sometimes wish any outfit you think of will just appear in your closet? That would be lovely if that were possible.

Tell me: do you love it or love it not??

Chymere Anais

♥ ♥ ♥



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. A girl can never go wrong with white/cream and gold.
    I'm in love with this gold blazer.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!

    I'm a girl about that glitter life so you know I'm needing the blazer to appear in my closet yesterday lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute look! Loving that sequin jacket!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sequins!!! I must have the shoes!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions