Saturday, December 29, 2012

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 34 {Worth It x Tori Kelly}

This song sings my life at the moment perfectly and beautifully. Tori Kelly is so incredibly talented and a lyrical mastermind. It feels like she spent a day inside my heart/mind and took notes to gather material for this song.


"Your time will come
That's what they say to me
But it's really hard to listen when you'd rather be living your dreams
Instead of always chasing
 I've seen so many sunsets
When will I see the sun rise
But I know I'm still learning
I know I'll keep growing
I know I was born for this
I'm not gonna sit around and do nothing
But while I'm waiting
I might as well just spill my heart out on these pages
And just be patient
It'll all be worth it, it'll all be worth it in the end..."
 
"Worth It" x Tori Kelly

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions