Saturday, January 26, 2013

SS: Vol. 38 {Bubble Bath}

The rotation lately, and not just this week, has been very mellow and calm mood music.  After long work/school/business days, followed by running, swimming, and climbing mountains, the soothing energy from this play list I created specifically for winding down was just was exactly what I needed.  I like to call it The Bubble Bath Play List. Although this isn't the full compilation, but these would have to be my 8 favorites. The combination of relaxed melodies and songs that sing my life (not necessarily my direct situation) brought me amazing peace in what could have potentially been a stressful week.  
Anytime you experience a crazy week, make sure to find some "me time" in your schedule  to re-energize and recover. Although every evening this week for me has pretty much been time spent selfishly, I don't mind carrying my alone time into the weekend, not one bit. lol.

What are some of your favorite 'bubble bath' tunes?
  1. "In a Sentimental Mood" -Sugar Hill
  2. "Fall in" -Esperanza Spalding
  3. "Beautiful Dreamer" -Jill Scott
  4. "Feeling Good"-Shaun Escoffery (rendition)
  5. "Driving for Hearts" -Corinne Bailey Rae
  6. "Try Your Wings" -Amel Larrieux
  7. "You Make Me Smile" -Aloe Blacc
  8. "Stardust" -Stacey Kent, Jim Tomlinson
Besos,

Chymere Anais
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm definitely saving this playlist for my chill time, which needs to happen like tonight. There are some songs I haven't heard before, can't wait!

    Love, Dara - www.lovedarbie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such great taste in music, Chymere. I love the songs listed and need to get a little more familiar with a couple of them. You Make Me Smile by Aloe Blacc is one of my favs (have you heard the album?). And with all of the mixtapes and playlists I have around here, you now have me over here adding a "bubble bath" playlist to the mix. Thanks always for giving good musical vibes girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! I hope you do enjoy the songs you are currently unfamiliar with and love them as much as I do. I have not yet heard the entire Aloe Blacc album but I do need to check that out.

      And you are most certainly welcome. I'm glad I can help grow your collection = )

      ~Besos~

      Delete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions