Saturday, February 16, 2013

SS: Vol. 41 {Post-Valentine's Day}

I hope everyone had a memorable Valentines Day, whether it was celebrated with family, friends, or that special someone.  Although love should be acknowledged every day, I still think that everyone deserves to do something out of the ordinary on this day in celebration of the love that is forever surrounding us.

Perhaps it was the emotion that surrounds this holiday, but for whatever reason 'Lovesong' by Adele was in heavy rotation all week.  It's as if I played it one day as if I never heard it before and fell in love with the song all over again.  On a more personal note, this ballad is reminiscent of a love I'm trying so incredibly hard to forget. How daunting it is to vividly remember every single moment of a past love; all the bad, good, and ugly...but especially the good.  It's just so strange how love has the ability to resurface a million times, no matter how much you try to abolish it for good.

While listening to the love playlist on Valentine's day, it dawned on me that I never created the final list of my favorite love songs posted back in September 2012 and all 3 parts were spread out over a 3 month period. What a perfect time to be reminded to do so!  Without further ado, I present C.A.'s Favorite Love Songs IV (The Final Chapter)?

  1. "Lovesong" x Adele
  2. "Unforgettable" x Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole
  3. "I Want You" x Luke James
  4. "Songbird" x Eva Cassidy
  5. "Yes" x Musiq Soulchild
  6. "Amazed" x Lonestar
  7. "First Day of My Life" x Bright Eyes
  8. "A Thousand Years" x Christina Perri
  9. "Forever" x Ben Harper
  10. "By Your Side" x Sade
  11. "Take My Breath Away" x Berlin
  12. "All My Life" x KC & JoJo
  13. "Hero" x Enrique Iglesias
  14. "You're Beautiful" x James Blunt
  15. "I Knew I Loved You" x Savage Garden
  16. "Everything" x Michael Buble
  17. "My Best Friend" x Tim McGraw
  18. "Vision of Love" x Mariah Carey
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig