Saturday, February 23, 2013

SS Vol. 42: {Dance Mix}

I've been in a dancing mood all week long! I even found myself having random dance breaks during the course of my days and it felt so good!  To my surprise, dancing plays as an immediate release outlet for me, where I am able to completely lose myself and actively let it all go. When I'm done, I feel a sense of freedom in my upbeat mood.  Here's a playlist of some of my favorite songs to have a crazy dance session in my room to! My happy play list is just never ending and I hope any song you select to find puts you in an amazing mood as well. Enjoy!

Besos, 
Chymere Anais
  1. Fancy Footwork x Chromeo
  2. Locked Out of Heaven x Bruno Mars
  3. Escapade x Janet Jackson
  4. Get it Started x Pitbull & Shakira
  5. Telephone x The Black Angels
  6. Jump x Rihanna
  7. Right Now x Rihanna ft. David Guetta
  8. Wildfire x SBTRKT
  9. Pledge of Allegiance x DJ Drama ft. Wiz Khalifa, Planet VI, & B.o.B.
  10. Stereo Love x Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina 
  11. Call on Me x Eric Prydz
  12. Turn up the Love x Far East Movement ft. Cover Drive
  13. Tightrope x Janelle Monae ft. Big Boi
  14. Beauty and a Beat x Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj
  15. Rise Up x Yves LaRock
  16. I Gotta Feeling x Black Eyed Peas
  17. Feel So Close x Calvin Harris
  18. Candy x Cameo
  19. Fire Fly x Childish Gambino
  20. Run the World (Girls) x Beyonce
  21. Original Don x (Flosstradamus remix)
  22. OK x Sammy Adams
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. They are a few songs here that I like too! =)

    Between the three names I like SJbx: The Saturday jukebox the best!

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions