Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Anti-Style: Lazy Superbowl Sunday


Although I don't consider my self to be a style blogger, I did say in my last post that I wanted to get into doing different personal style elements on the blog, just for the sake of expressing a different layer of myself.   For that reason, I've decided to name this new sporadic installment The Anti-Style, which will feature everything from normal day-to-day outfits to clean up nicely styles. Even though I don't own a tripod or professional camera (yet), I'm using my Galaxy SIII camera for now. On days I'm too lazy to do any heavy editing, the photos won't be quality, but this is a start.

Today lacked significance and for the brighter part of the day, I did absolutely nothing that required me to move off my couch. (I love Sundays just for that reason, because even if I do go to church, the easiness of Sunday awaits as soon as my heels come off).  Later in the evening, I finally decided to get dressed to go with my dad to watch the game.  Since Superbowl game day always takes place at his best friend's home, I didn't feel the need to do too much with the outfit.  Just a striped tank, loose denim cut-off shorts, and brown combat boots. Oh, and my new favorite cotton, floral head band.  Simple. Comfortable. Cute enough for my liking.


I don't think I've ever given thought to release content on my blog in the event that the highlight of my day was my slightly intoxicated dad singing Al Green off key the entire car ride home. The only reason he continued, because I was laughing hysterically and he loves to see me happy. Maybe there was a little significance after all...

Father-daughter time is golden.

@ChymereA


Congratulations to the Baltimore Ravens on the win
...and to the stellar performances of Alicia Keys and Beyonce.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Since you have more of a lifestyle blog, I think that it's good that you are showing off you style since that is part of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Super Bowl Sunday and I love the simpleness of this outfit, it looks like something I would've loved to wear but instead of being in the laid back comfort of a friend's home, I was invited as a date to a stranger's home so I had to doll up but it was fun lol. I love that your segment is called the Anti-Style and I can't wait to see more outfits.

    The Ravens were awesome

    Beyonce was awesome-er lol, perfect Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a fun relaxing day! :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig