Friday, March 15, 2013

Finally Friday!!!

This has been one of those weeks...and I'm elated that the weekend is finally here!  Typically, I don't feel the need to be as productive over the weekend, because I just need those days to relax, recharge, and let my invisible yet lavish hair down .

I've been having a lot of fun with my creativity lately; dabbling in everything from trying new recipes that I think up myself, to designing clothes, to writing new material, and still keeping up with my 365 photography project.  All of it has really helped keep the stress level down.  When so much starts to happen all at once seems like in my personal life, both art and exercise have always allowed me to channel my emotions better. Hopefully, I'll be able to share some things I've been working on soon. 

As far as my weekend plans go, there are none set in stone yet, but the best things in life are often spontaneous and unexpected, so we shall see what the weekend holds. The possibilities are endless...


What are your weekend plans? Are you making time to step away from busy work/school schedules to enjoy life and the people around you?


Besos,
Chymere Anais

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions