Saturday, March 9, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 44 {Mood Music}

This has been a partially nostalgic, weird assortment of up and down, back and forth emotions type of week for me, so there isn't a particular theme, but rather a play list of moods.  All I know is, and am thankful for, I made it through and was able to keep a record of a few songs that stuck out to me on this roller coaster ride of a week.  As music usually does, it brought me back to a place where I am balance and sane.

When all words fail, music speaks.
  1. Banana Pancakes x Jack Johnson
  2. Breathe Me x Sia
  3. A Song For You x Donnie Hathaway 
  4. Beautiful x India.Arie
  5. GravitySara Bareilles
  6. Painted on Canvas x Gregory Porter
  7. Celestial x Tori Kelly
  8. Til it Happens to You x Corinne Bailey Rae
  9. Sunlight x Esperanza Spalding
  10. Butterfly x Corinne Bailey Rae
Besos,
Chymere Anais 
SHARE:

1 comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions