Monday, April 29, 2013

Life Begins at the End of Your Comfort Zone

Possibilities are all around me and how those unfold are dependant on my day to day mentality. I'm at a place now where I really want to expand myself to see how far I am able to go when I reach for my full potential. I'm putting myself out there to open myself up to opportunities and to make room for this amazing life I envision having.   You reap what you sow, and in this case, you reap what you think.

Life becomes pretty amazing when the mind is constantly inspired and refreshed and your thoughts are positive. What is even more incredible is the realm you enter when that transition begins to happen. Now I know what I want, I know what I deserve.  I've been through many depressing funks and experiences in my lifetime that I thought would be my life forever. But here I am breathing, smiling, and ready to conquer the world, and ready to see my dreams become a reality.

Besos,
Chymere Anais


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really like your inspiration, we should always be positive and look forward to new adventures!!!

    xoxo Taryn

    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, you are so right!

      Delete
  2. Yes! You know what you deserve, I think that's where the shift begins. When you know your worth. I'm ready to see you dreams become a reality too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, Thank you girl! And same for you! I feel like we've been on this journey together for a while now so I'm rooting for you!

      Delete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions