Friday, April 26, 2013

Look Book Spring '13: Chambray + Pink


This outfit is a small step outside of my comfort zone as far as the bright color scheme goes, but I can definitely see myself rocking it! I really like big totes like the one pictured, because I like having a packed carry on bag on hand (you know, just in case I decide to go on an impromptu road trip somewhere) and loving the 'Girl About Town' lip color by MAC.  In my opinion, this is the perfect ensemble for a lunch date or a girls day out, because it's casual and relaxed, yet still very feminine.  Why can't my dream wardrobe just show up in my closet already?? Oh well.  It will come to reality piece by piece.

What do you guys think?? What do you like or what would you change about this outfit??



Chymere Anais
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Those shoes are amazing, Love your blog hun, new follower(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do appreciate the follow! And yes I thought so too (shoes)

      -Chymere A.

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit. This is a perfect California day. I couldn't rock this in LV anytime soon though. We've officially hit the 90+ degree weather and it gets hotter from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hopefully I have this outfit by the time I move out there! yayy!

      -Chymere A.

      Delete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions