Saturday, April 6, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 48 {A Couple of Forevers}

This song is so beautiful and Chrisette Michele is simply amazing. Sampling one of the classics, Stairway to Heaven by the O'Jays, she gives this old school melody a brand new twist with an incredible lyrical masterpiece. Her sound is authentic on and off the record and that is something I have always admired about her.  I also love how she stays true to the art of the music, which can't be said about many artist out now. I have listened to this particular song at least once a day this week. I am smitten and so ready to hear what other musical projects she has been working on.

-Chymere A.

"...And if I could I'd love you one forever at a time..."

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this song so much, I need R&B to make a comeback. She should be way more popular than she is. Love her.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig