Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Notes: Live, Love, CREATE

  1. I need to write (more). Give myself a set schedule to write. 1 hour. 2 hours.  Whatever it takes to finish the first draft of this novel. As much as I blog, update every social media status, and even more so write in my own physical journal, I'm sure there are a myriad of thoughts in my head to build on.  This must be done. Even if it means to get up, shower, then write, when I'm inspired at 3 o'clock in the morning...and not stop until 4 a.m. Whatever it takes. I'll try not to go incognito this summer, forgetting to live while i chase these dreams. But honestly, what's the point of dreaming this big and not doing anything about it? There are many things I'd like to do with my life and writing books is one of those things. So. I need to write.
  2. Remember that etsy shop I mentioned a while ago? Yes, I forgot about it too, but I'm going to start working on it again. Today. I'm weary of telling my every move, especially when it comes to business ideas, but I promise, I'll have information up in due time.
  3. Web launch for the magazine will be announced soon. I have been working relentlessly on the more formal side of that, but im quite satisfied with the progression of things.  If you are new to my blog and you would like to know a little more about that, click here.
  4. My friends inspire me constantly. It is amazing to witness the growth of every individual in my circle. For my seasoned friends, our actions towards our dreams/conversations have reached such an intense level, much more mature compared to the things we used to do/discuss. To have these people in my life is incredible. It's beyond me why I've been so blessed in that sense.
  5. My life may seem shattered and out of order from the outside looking in, but it is never okay to assume such things...about anyone. I'm striving every day to live a life that is pleasing to God, one that I am proud of.   I do believe in a sense of order and focus. I do believe in hard work. I also believe that everyone is not designed for the conventional route, although I'm not against it in any way. Some people are perfectly happy with a comfy, corporate 9-5 routine with benefits; I'm not.  I just think that everyone needs to find their own path to explore and follow their own logic, bliss, and passions. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. 1. Love it! I, like you, must also do this. I get these bouts where I can write a lot and then not really write at all and I think it's because of how much energy goes into writing in so many different facets of my life. I need to learn how to find some sort of balance to REALLY write. So I feel you on that, and wish you good luck! Maybe I'll check in with you to see how it's coming along ;)
    2. Dope! And I can totally relate with not wanting to reveal too much, feeling like if you do and it doesn't happen, it's a bit of a letdown. I still get like that. Like with that trip I mentioned earlier this year, really wanted to do it, kept falling apart, but ultimately decided not to because something more important entered the picture lol which I will not be revealing but I will in due time haha
    3. Yay for the web launch! I remember you saying this so I'm excited about it for you!
    4. Because you're a good person with a good heart and a good soul. What a beautiful thing to say, I love it.
    5. I agree with everything about this, I don't know what inspired you to voice your opinion against having a regular 9-5 but it's cool to hear your feelings about it. I think at this stage of life, we know where we want to be but aren't exactly there yet, trying to figure things out one day at a time which is perfectly fine and something that a lot of people can relate to, including me so thanks for voicing this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you girl! Your words always touch my heart!
      We should be accountability partners when it comes to #1!!!

      Delete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions