Saturday, May 4, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 52 {Don't You Worry Child}

Have I been under a rock? This song, this group, is absolutely amazing. I have played this song on repeat to start my day every single day this week and I probably will every day from now on, because it immediately gives me hope and a nice little refreshment for the day.  If I could just open some of my ancient and recent journal entries, expressing my heavy heart at times, just to show how closely I connect...you would think it was written just for me.  So many people could benefit from the message in it...and that harmony.... I love it.

Chymere Anais 

"...Don't you worry, don't you worry chiiild/See heaven's got a plan for you..."

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig