Saturday, May 11, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 53 {At Home Concert}

Every day this week has been a concert. For the most part, the line up switched between hip-hop and R&;B. During the day, I was in a hip hop zone, and by sunset, I wanted something on the more mellow side to wind down too.  The song that didn't quite fit in either category, "Burning Man" x Jhene Aiko, is today's feature. 

Line up #1:

  • "King Without A Crown" x Big K.R.I.T.
  • "Can't Hold Us" x Macklemore ft. Ray Dalton
  • "Awkward" x Tyler, the Creator
  • "Mula" x Big Sean ft. French Montana 
  • "Crunch Time" x J.Cole
  • "Thrift Shop" x Macklemore ft. Wanz
  • "All the Shine" x Childish Gambino
  • "Can't Get Enough" x J. Cole ft. Trey Songz
  • "Same Love" x Macklemore ft. Mary Lambert
  • "100" x Big Sean ft. Royce & Kendrick Lamar
  • "Party Isn't Over/Campfire/Bimmer" x Tyler, the Creator ft. Laetitia Sadier & Frank Ocean
  • "Drive Fast, Live Young" x Tyga
  • "Don't Kill My Vibe" x Kendrick Lamar

Line up #2:

  • "Let it Flow" x Toni Braxton
  • "Fire We Make" x Alicia Keys & Maxwell
  • "Pretty Brown Eyes (Breakin' My Heart)" x Mint Condition
  • "Let's Wait Awhile" x Janet Jackson
  • "In Love We Trust" x Jhene Aiko Casey Veggies
  • "Before I Let Go" Maze & Frankie Beverly
  • "Strawberry Vapors" x Luke James
  • "I Love Me Some Him" x Toni Braxton
  • "Believe in Us" x Mint Condition
  • "Real Love" Mary J. Blige
  • "Use Me" x Miguel
  • "It Never Rains (In Southern California)" x Tony! Toni! Tone!
  • "You and I" x Avant ft. KeKe Wyatt
  • "Gravity" x Miguel
It was so fun connecting with and getting lost in the music for hours at a time, dancing and singing along like it really was a live show going happening in my room.  So I hope you all enjoyed the list. Always remember, the best way to stay motivated is through movement! 

Besos,
Chymere Anais
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. great soundtrack line up. some new and old I'm gonna have update my ipod now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that we have a lot of the same tastes in music. I love anything Jhene Aiko. Snapped by her is one of my favorites. I also seen Mint Condition and got excited. They are one of my favorite bands of all time, not to mention some old Toni Braxton. Def have to keep her in the mix! And Miguel mhhhhmmm. yes lawd! Lol

    Great pics.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig