Saturday, May 18, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 54 {iPod Shuffle TAG!}

This has been sort of a listen/vibe to whatever comes up on the iPod shuffle. So Today I decided to do a fun SS by making a playlist of the top 50 songs to come up starting with a random song I chose off my iPod. I promise, I didn't make this up on my own.  I didn't know what to expect really, because my classic iPod is home to many different genres/artist, but it was interesting to just float through and list songs I almost forgot I had on there. 

  1. Sound System x Herbie Hancock
  2. Playing God x Paramore
  3. Sorry (But I Gotta Go) x Eric Arc Elliot
  4. Rainy Days x Mary J. Blige ft. JaRule
  5. Dear Miss Aubrey x Chrisette Michele
  6. Black Ice x ACDC
  7. Thank You x Jay-Z
  8. The Thrill x Wiz Khalifa
  9. Double Trouble x The Roots ft. Mos Def
  10. Start Over x Beyonce
  11. Moon River x Sarah Vaughn 
  12. The MC x Wale
  13. Montreal x The Weeknd
  14. Take Off Your Cool x Mara Hruby
  15. Bad Habit x Destiny's Child
  16. I Know What You Want x Busta Rhymes ft. Mariah Carey, Rah Digga, and Flipmode Squad
  17. No Ordinary Love x Sade
  18. Apologize x One Republic/Timbaland
  19. Take U Home x Meek Mill ft. Wale & Big Sean
  20. The One x India.Arie
  21. Broken Glass x Talib Kweli ft. Pharrell W.
  22. Everythings Just Wonderful x Lily Allen 
  23. Killing Me Softly x Roberta Flack
  24. Soundz x Jeremih
  25. Feather x Little Dragon
  26. Summer Rain x Carl Thomas
  27. Miss Me x Drake ft. Lil Wayne
  28. Side Step x Robin Thicke
  29. OMG x Usher ft. Will.i.am
  30. halfcrazy x Musiq Soulchild
  31. The Dream State x Terrance F.
  32. Oh x Ciara
  33. That's Heaven to Me x Sam Cooke
  34. Picture Frames x Dave Samuels
  35. Hold Yuh x Gyptian
  36. Trust Me x The Fray
  37. Wake Up x Big K.R.I.T.
  38. Wanted You More x Lady Antebellum
  39. Let it Be x Jill Scott
  40. Unconditional x Ne-yo
  41. The Show Goes On x Lupe Fiasco
  42. Forever Begins x Common
  43. Do Me Good x Amy Winehouse
  44. 21 Guns x Greenday
  45. Imagination x Floetry
  46. Club Anthem x CCB
  47. Picture Perfect x Chris Brown
  48. Always x Toni Braxton
  49. Game Over x Daley
  50. He Wants It All x Forever Jones

♥ Now I tag YOU!  
All you have to do is create a post on your blog with a playlist of all the songs from whatever music device you own. Make sure to set it to 'shuffle all songs'. You don't necessarily have to do 50 songs, but you probably won't want to stop at 20; it's so much fun! 

Hope you guys participate in this TAG, because I would love to see some of the songs in your collection as well!
After posting, leave the link to your tag in the comment section. 

Happy Music Surfing!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Now you know I'm loving this tag, right? I love seeing what others are listening to and what their musical tastes are. You have some great songs up here on your list I had almost forgotten about, too. I might have to do this tag in the morning in place of my usual Tuesday's Tunes. Looks like fun!

    xo,
    Drea

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig