Thursday, June 6, 2013

Currently.

{Shea Rose, Photographed by Kloe York}


♥ In Love With: Lupe warm/slightly breezy summer nights that are so perfect for those late night swims or an intimate rooftop gatherings, illuminated by city lights and star lit skies.. 

♥ Obsessing over:  completing all my creative projects before the year is over with.  Many of them have been mentioned on the blog and the others are my little secret for now. Stay tuned!

♥ Working On:  being more consistent, especially when it comes to this blog. It makes so much more sense to brainstorm a blog name first and stick to it, rather than dragging an audience through the debris of the process of coming up with a new blog name ever so often. I like the alias, but it's no guarantee that this will be the final url. I'm not even sure why I seem to experience a never-ending identity crisis, but the point is, I'm working on it. By the way, thanks to those of you who stick with me regardless! You'll never realize how much that means to me.

 Favorite Words:   "I am not what happened to me. I am who I choose to become." -Carl Jung

 Favorite Visual:  This awesome photo of singer/songwriter, SHEA ROSE posing on top of a photo of the legendary Bob Marley, who, in the case that you've seen this picture previously, she is NOT Marley's daughter. {photography by: Kloe York}

 Favorite Sound:  The melody switch up in 'Strawberry Bubblegum' by Justin Timberlake

♥ Over the Moon About:  where my dreams are taking me! Sometimes it feels like I'm moving like a turtle, and it's not long before I look back and realize how far I've come!  It just excites me to no end  to create opportunities that cater to my career focus. 

 Thinking about:  ways to be more proactive with saving money and still be able to fully enjoy this summer (on a budget)....because we all know that Cali is the motive!

 Dreaming Of:  The day I'm officially a California resident (speaking of). I've dreamed of this several times throughout my life, so I'm pretty sure this is reminiscent of a previous 'Currentlies' nor be shocked if it's seen again in the future.  It's always in my thoughts.

Besos, 
Chymere Anais

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You want to move to Cali? It's such a wonderful place to live, I must admit! I hope that dream is realized for you :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you don't visit here often do you? But yes I do want to move to Cali...it's been my dream since the beginning of foreverrrrr!

      Delete
  2. Haha, happy to have Chymere Anais back, that name suits you perfectly or at least, I believe it does :) I love that photo as well! And girrrl, I've been having the toughest time saving/enjoying, it's really hard but with the goal I have in mind, I know it's a most, so if you figure out any pointers, I'm willing to hear them. I really believe in speaking things into existence, especially if it's positive so by all means yell that you'll be living in California at the top of your lungs, it's your dream and it'll be realized, I really really believe that :)

    The Indie Byline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!!! I'll be happy to share a few pointers that I am constantly learning myself! You're so right about speaking things into the universe so...I'LL BE LIVING IN CALIFORNIA!!! (screams)

      Delete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions