Saturday, June 1, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 56 {Songs of Summer, Pt. II}

{Original Photo}
Happy June!!! 
Today is a continuation of the songs of my personal summer playlist.  Because there are only 8 songs per compilation, I'm not really sure when it will end! After I finish putting together all the great songs/albums that came more recently, it wouldn't be right if I didn't pull out the old school summer classics, such as Boombastic, Before I Let Go, and the other southern bbq faves. I'm way ahead of myself, I'm just that excited! I live for summertime! {To check out Songs of Summer, Pt. I  
h e r e }

-Chymere A.
  1. Give Life Back to Music x Daft Punk ft. Nile Rodgers
  2. Beautiful x Mariah Carey ft. Miguel
  3. Wild One x Flo Rida
  4. Sunset x Kid Ink
  5. Girls x Santigold
  6. Can't Hold Us x Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  7. The Way x Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller
  8. Wings x Little Mix
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig