Saturday, July 27, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 61 {You're so Beautiful}

Earlier this week, I was stuck in a reggae mood and crazy emotional.  Compliments of a friend, I discovered this beautiful song and immediately knew it was perfect to highlight on SS.  All week, I've kept this song was on heavy rotation.  I am anticipating the day when someone feels this way towards me.
Enjoy!

Besos,
Chymere Anais


The Playlist:

1. No Ordinary Love x Allaine
2. That Girl x Jah Cure
3. Hotta Than Dem x Chris Martin
4. Is This Love x Bob Marley
5. Superman x Tarrus Riley**
6. Good Love x Destra
7. Loving You x Tessanne Chin and Kees
8. Groovy Little Thing x Beres Hammond
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. LOve me some reggae and now I have a couple of more songs to add to my playlist =D

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig