Saturday, August 31, 2013

Current Faves: August 2013 ♥


IG Moment: A sunset I captured during a road trip last week. Absolutely breathtaking, and I still don't feel like the picture did it justice.

 
Beauty product(s): 
  • Dollar Store nail polishes...who knew quality could be so inexpensive!
  • Moroccan Argan Oil body lotion

Healthy treat: Yummy fruit smoothies, especially this Chocolate Banana Berry Protein Smoothie {via Fit Sugar}.

Style Icon: Blogger, Natalie Live at Case of the Tiny Closet. Her style is just so femme chic, carefree and casual all at once with a hint of masculinity...and I absolutely love it. 


Song: 'Fashion Killa' x A$AP Rocky. Even though this song is kind of "old", I literally listen to this track every single day...at least twice.



Guilty pleasure: The Kardashians/Jenners. I blame my attachment to this family (and all their dysfunction and imperfections) on one of my best friends' insane obsession with Kim K.

That sums up my August faves! 
What are your current obsessions?

Besos,
Chymere Anais
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. My current August faves/obsessions:
    Beauty product: L'OREAL's true match under eye lightening concealer in warm
    Healthy treat: Cucumbers and balsamic vinaigrette/peaches & cottage cheese
    Blogger/Style Icon: Mckenzie Renae - Im literally obsessed with her
    Song: Clappers x Wale
    Guilty Pleasure: Rapper The Game's reality show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea..I love Clappers, esp. to play loud while I'm driving with the windows down!

      Thanks for sharing your current faves with me!

      Delete
  2. I started watching the Kardashians after I caught a couple episodes of Khloe & Lamar. They're so freakin' adorable, and I couldn't get enough of them... unfortunately, they're hardly even shown. You can imagine my heartache surrounding all these drug addiction rumors lately.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig