Saturday, August 10, 2013

Currently.

♥ In Love with: the fact that no matter where or how far I go, I'll always have a place to call home...where there is an overflow of genuine love and substance...always a place where I will be cared for, protected, and comfortable. Not everyone can say that, so it really is a blessing. 

 Obsessing over:  getting my finances/credit in order! It's so stressful, but I just know later on down the line, perhaps when I'm looking to purchase my first house, I'll thank myself for it.

♥ Working On: starting the #31writenow project on the blog.  I really haven't been posting much, so I think it would be a nice challenge to attempt to write something everyday for 31 days. Outside of that and business projects, I'm working on simply being a better person on all levels and staying positive through all situations. It's not an easy task...but, as stated, I am working on it. 

 Favorite Words:   "Lately I've been thinking about who I want to love, and how I want to love, and why I want to love the way I want to love, and what I need to learn to love that way, and how I need to become the kind of love I want to be.  And when I break it all down, when I whittle it into a single breath, it essentially comes out like this: before I die, I want to be somebody's favorite hiding place, the place they can put everything they need to survive, every secret, every solitude, every nervous prayer, and be absolutely certain I will keep it safe. I will keep it safe."-Andrea Gibson . 

I have really been allowing this quote to guide me this year...at least in the past couple of months.  I was advised to read more of Andrea Gibson's work, because her words are so profound and thought provoking. I am completely captivated by this statement, because it resonates well with my own thoughts. This is exactly how I want to live/love.

 Favorite Visual:  Good ole American football on my TV screen again! Let's go Cowboys!!!

 Favorite Sound:  my dog softly snoring while she's sleep. I don't know why, but it's just as soothing as rain is to me. 

♥ Anticipating :  Christmas. As soon as fall hits, for some reason, I'm automatically in Christmas mode The other day, I went inside an Ulta store and smelled a candle that smelled just like the holidays. The name of it was Firewood, I believe. The point is, that sparked my pre-mature thoughts about the holidays this year. 

 Thinking about:  the lessons I learned in this week alone and how to properly apply them to my everyday life. 

 Over the Moon aboutThe 3 month life reset presented by KimberlyLuxe. I've turned this 12-step program into an annual tradition and I'm so excited about doing it again this year, which I may need to start on as early as next week. Last year when I participated, it felt so good to dig deep inside the hidden crevices and reevaluate each area my life.  I felt so refreshed when it was all said and done.  

 Dreaming Of:  California. Update: It's not happening as soon as I thought, but still something I'm working towards constantly.  

Besos,
Chymere Anais
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Funny that you'd mention Christmas - I've been saying that it's going to sneak up on us extremely fast! And the line about home - I feel the exact same way! My parents love them some me! Lol, and they're always wanting me back and once the opportunity presents itself that's where I'll be - with my love bugs!
    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL My parents are the same way. My whole family is like that. And I always feel that way with my family...or at least the people I grew up knowing as such. It is a good feeling, isn't it??

      Delete
  2. I love this! Especially your favorite words, I read that quote and it took my breath away. I've never heard of the 3 month life reset, but maybe I should look into that... And as for Cali, it'll happen, I'm just so happy that you've chosen not to lose hope about your dream. That's something to be proud of :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely look into it! And you can always tweak it to fit your lifestyle!

      Thanks girl!

      Delete
  3. I want to do that Reset. It sounds pretty beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! It really is especially if you take full advantage of the process!

      Delete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig