Thursday, August 15, 2013

Link Catalogue + Fall 2013 Wishlist

It's been a while since I've done link catalogue and there have been so many things worth sharing in the past few months, so the list is pretty long.  I also combined my short and sweet fall wish list, because it just seemed like a good idea, so here it goes:

::Link Catalogue #7::

  • See what Forbes Magazine has to say about the biggest mistakes and surprises most young adults encounter in their 20's. Read the article here.
  • I'm extremely proud of my friend and accountability partner, Nik for launching her fabulous, fashion-forward blog and making major career moves in the ambitious city of New York.
  • Whenever I move into my own place, I'm going to use this theme and this trendy detail for home decor inspiration.
  • Have you recently made your mark as a working woman? Are you a college student finally gaining experience in your career field? Refer to these tips from Love, Darbie to help make your journey a lot smoother.
  • True love is freedom. GG Renee said it best here
  • To satisfy my itch for a fresh, summer ice cream, I'm attempting this strawberry shortcake ice cream recipe this weekend.
  • My Fab Fico is new go-to guide to financial freedom.  The best and outstanding aspect of this blog is the fact that it was created for women like me by two financially savvy women like me.
  • Now I better understand the balance of passion and practicality and how to make both work in a way that makes sense to me.  Kimberly broke down the separation of those two forces that can either work together or clash.

::Fall 2013 Wishlist:: 




SHARE:

1 comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig