Saturday, August 10, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 63 {Won't Wake Up From This Dream}


The talented and oh so beautiful singer/song-writer Bridget Kelly, also known as BK, is a relatively new artist, but is already taking the world by storm. This New York native first graced the music scene with her song 'Special Delivery' and in 2013 she's back with 'Street Dreamin' featuring Kendrick Lamar on the track. It's cool that the video was shot in the same city as the college I went to.  I really love this song, I love her voice, and I look forward to seeing how she takes off in her career.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. unfortunately the video is not allowed in
    Germany :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first heard of Bridget when she covered Miguel's Quickie, I was like, this girl is amazing. I love this track and Kendrick Lamar can do no wrong in my eyes

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig