Saturday, August 17, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 64 {Round Here}


I'm such a southern gal at heart...
and the fact that I love this song is proof!

Florida Georgia Line is an incredible, relatively new country duo. This song has great energy, fun lyrics, and I think Bryan Kelly is so handsome!  It immediately puts me in a good, Saturday night dancing mood and has definitely been added to my happy songs play list [below are 10 songs from my happy songs playlist, in the event that I haven't done an SS for that already]. If you haven't heard the feature song before, enjoy your listening experience. I hope my happy songs at least put a smile on your face as well!

Besos,
Chymere Anais

Happy Songs Play list:
  1. What a Wonderful World x Louis Armstrong
  2. P.Y.T. x Michael Jackson
  3. Better Today x Ne-yo
  4. Unwritten x Natalie Beddingfield
  5. Put Your Records On x Corinne Bailey Rae
  6. Knee Deep x Zack Brown Band
  7. Breezin' x George Benson
  8. Treasure x Bruno Mars
  9. Lighthouse x Lucy Spraggan
  10. Radar Detector x Darwin Deez





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions