Thursday, August 1, 2013

This Too Shall Pass

This week so far has been the week of battle for me; disaster after disaster of fighting tears, testing limits, and dealing with the present consequences of monsters I've created in the past. At some point, I compared the fiasco to some of my personal toughest days and seeing how much stronger those times made me, it is perfectly clear that this too shall pass

Surprisingly enough that simple 4 letter cliche has been my lifeline, elevating me to another level of understanding and stopping me from caving in completely.  It played like a broken record in my head. Every time it echoed in the midst of my whirlwind of thoughts, it would make me question myself 'How can you allow some of your worst days to get the best of you?' and after a couple of deep breaths, I'd find my way back to earth.  

Knowing that the valley is preparation for the mountain top is my simple freedom...

The main thing I am learning now is that the separation of where I am and where I want to be is a process, a process I have to trust in order to reach certain levels.  There is so much I don't say here on the blog and I do that for a reason, because if I'm down, I can still act as leverage to push people up, rather than pulling them down with me.  I haven't set it up to be a platform to discourage people. It's not even about fear of vulnerability; It's realizing that challenges come and go in every arena for all of us, even though some feel like they have come and never left.  

Ups, downs, perils, joys are all apart of the life cycle. It is up to us, in our own human experience, to be able to become aware of those moments and fully embrace them as they come.  In hard times, it's so hard to be positive and hope for the best, but I am  still learning. The fact that I am willing to learn is progression in itself...and thank God for progression.   

I have a new motivation to completely turn things around for myself.  The key is to keep the momentum going, stay focused, stay consistent, and stay motivated...and things will start to fall into place.  

♥ @ChymereA


For more about how you can participate in Simple Freedom Fridays
visit GG Renee's blog at All the Many Layers
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig