Saturday, September 7, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 67 {Loving at the Moment}



A few new albums have dropped recently and thanks to my Rdio app-which is much better than Spotify in my opinion-I'm able to listen to full albums directly from my phone. It tops every music app I have downloaded. This short playlist features absolutely beautiful, sappy, love songs from a select few super talented artist off of their recently released albums. The one I haven't heard is that of Janelle Monae and I am patiently waiting for 9.10.13, scheduled release for the highly anticipated The Electric Lady. I'm pretty sure it is amazing.  Expect a review from that one and a couple from this list. In the meantime, here goes the songs I've been loving at the moment:
Besos,
Chymere Anais


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I've heard Tamar Braxton's album is really good! I haven't heard it yet, but it's on my list! & I like Ariana Grande's music too. It's just weird that I'm a fan of her and my little niece watches her all the time on tv lol.

    Zauni | The Kind Side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. She is extremely talented. And Tamar's album is really good!!

      Delete
  2. My sister is in love with Tamar's new album! I can't wait to cop Janelle's because Prime Time has been on constant replay for me lately lol. And Labrinth and Emeli Sande, that song is just beautiful, great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am too. I'm so proud of Tamar. And tomorrow I will be in Target to purchase my copy. Thankss!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Tamar's album and Ariana's voice is AMAZING!

    With Love,
    Kelley
    www.keepsittingpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions