Saturday, September 21, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 69 {Carolyn Malachi}


I've actually had the honor and pleasure of speaking to the soulful and incredible singer/song-writer, Ms. Carolyn Malachi on a one-on-one level in the past and getting the chance to dig a little deeper into her perspectives as an artist. When I heard her song Beautiful Dreamer for the first time {circa 2010}, I was immediately smitten. It spoke volumes to me when I was dealing with tragic loss of a close friend who committed suicide. To this day, I wished I could have saved her life with that song. Never forget. 

I digress.

As much as I'd like to do a full feature spotlight on her for SS today, just know that I am saving the good stuff collaboration for a future project. Oh, the anticipation! In the mean time, here is a preview. Although the songs I've chosen aren't exactly new, they're my favorites. Plus, classic/timeless music isn't about trend. Get into her; she is absolutely phenomenal, so is her art. 

♥ Chymere A.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig