Monday, October 7, 2013

JetSet | Traveling in Style

Autumn Casual


When it comes to my everyday style, I'm all about remaining comfortable while still maintaining all the elements of my own style. This principle is especially applied while traveling. Usually, when I travel, I seem to have an immediate, on-the-go itinerary to tend to and I've learned the hard way that there isn't always time to shower, freshen up, and change outfits. Therefore, I like to stay prepared by wearing something that looks presentable. No one looks like paradise post-flight, but all we can do is try, right?

Apparently, I'm a fan of ripped jeans, simply because they automatically add "edge" to any outfit. I love this outfit because it's rugged, comfortable, with hints of feminine.  It is perfect for that Summer/Autumn transitional weather and I could name a myriad of instances, beyond traveling, where this outfit would be appropriate. That bag is also the perfect size and can work interchangeably as a carry on or a book bag for class. My dream closet is so fabulous and I can't wait until my actual closet is a replica of it!


How do you prefer to travel in style?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. These jeans are perfect! Also gorgeous sweater and t-shirt, great set!:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is giving me traveling inspiration! Thanks so much! I was wondering what I could wear during my flight. I should totally take the ripped jeans out of my closet and throw on a scarf and sweater :) I love this look, it's so chic and perfect for the chilly weather I'm gearing up for when I hit up Mexico. Thanks gworl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that cardigan, looks so comfy, and those ripped jeans are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Makes us wanna go shopping.

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It makes me want to shop as well!

      Delete
  5. I love traveling in yoga pants. Seriously. If I could wear yoga pants every day I would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yea...those are always super comfy!

      Delete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig