Saturday, October 5, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 71 {Fall Playlist}

In the fall season, I tend to gravitate towards deeply mellow tunes, and they all usually have a nostalgic feel. As you can probably imagine, it can be full of deeply sentimental moments. On my iPod, this playlist is titled, Fireplace Faves.  I'm also more inclined to pull from my classical music collection during this time, because it helps me study better.  These are lovely songs that are perfect for a cozy, at home listening session cuddled in front of the fireplace with hot tea or chocolate, which I'm sure I will be doing a lot of once it gets colder.  It doesn't quite feel like fall just yet where I live, but this is what my life sounds like in autumn:
  1. What Color is Your Love x Terry Callier
  2. Au Revoir x OneRepublic
  3. How Deep is the Ocean x Diane Schuur
  4. Autumn in New York x Billie Holiday
  5. Harvest Moon x Neil Young
  6. Stubborn Love x The Lumineers
  7. Ruby x Mount Kimbie
  8. Elusive x Lianne La Havas
  9. Lovesong x Adele
  10. Two Doves x The Dirty Projectors
Do you guys have a play list of songs you listen to 
particularly in the fall?? If you do, be sure
to leave your selectionsin the comment section below!

Besos,
Chymere Anais
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I haven't listened to any of those songs, so I guess I should start now!!! I love One Republic, The Lumineers, and Adele so it looks pretty good !! I love finding new music :)


    Zauni | The Kind Side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! Let me know what you think of the songs you haven't heard!

      Delete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig