Friday, October 25, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 74 {Fall PlayList II}


The second fall play list, sound wise, is a little different from the first one I posted a couple weeks ago. It is a bit more personal, in the sense that this play list is a direct reflection of how I've actually been feeling and the mostly love-centric thoughts I've been keeping as of lately. Because it seems to still fit into the mood that fall automatically puts me in, I decided this would be part II. Although I'm sure I've featured at least two of them in previous SS, these are the songs that sang my heart all week long.

  1. Lost and Found x Lianne la Havas
  2. In Your Atmosphere x John Mayer
  3. Time Travel Undone x SZA
  4. Moody's Mood for Love x James Moody ft. Patti Austin*
  5. Devotion x Jessie Ware
  6. Dear No One x Tori Kelly
  7. Alone Together x Daley ft. Marsha Ambrosius 
  8. Smile Like That x Esperanza Spalding
  9. All We Are x Matt Nathanson
  10. Ah Yeah x Robert Glasper (ft. Musiq Soulchild ft. Chrisette Michele)
  11. How to Save a Life x The Fray {in honor of two of the most beautiful souls I've ever loved gone from this life too soon. With the birthday of one and the death date of the other that fell within the same time frame, I celebrate them both, especially this week.}


Besos,
Chymere Anais
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lianne La Havas is my wife! Her voice, her music, her swag, her style... she's a dope woman and I love the song, you will learn how much ;) The Fray will always have my heart, especially this particular song. I'm so sorry to hear about those losses but I'm glad you can find beauty in celebrating their spirit. And Daley? My sister put me on him a while back, he's such a soulful young man and this song with Marsha is just mesmerizing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss Lianne is quite amazing! Daley also.

      Delete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig