Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide + Christmas Wishlist 2013



Exactly one month before Christmas, it's that time of year again to start our holiday planning and Christmas shopping.  I've combined my wishlist with a relatively short and ambiguous holiday gift guide especially for the music lovers, jet setters, techies, and newly weds/ new home owners. Sometimes it can be hard to shop for the people in our lives, so I hope this guide helps makes shopping a breeze!

besos!
Chymere Anais

My Wishlist:

Sentiment: 

  • Quality time with my family

Charity: 

Beauty: 

  • 'Chance' by Chanel perfume

Book: 

Clothes: 

  • ankle booties 
  • riding boots
  • scarves
  • fitted jeans
  • fleece leggings
  • a staple jacket

Music + Tech: 

  • Modern turntable {Urban Outfitters}
  • New vinyls 
  • HP Split convertible tablet/notebook
  • Professional camera: Cannon Rebel T3i
  • Vlogging camera: Cannon Powershot
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Those coffee mugs are the cutest and I really like your wishlist. Especially the camera. My latest camera buy was the exact same camera and I absolutely love her. Learning her more and more every day :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really am hoping for the camera...it's been on my wishlist for a while! Thanks...

      Delete
  2. love this gift guide, especially the phone case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...that's probably my fave gift...might have to get that one for myself..lol

      Delete
  3. This is a pretty awesome list. I also love the Kate Spade glasses...

    xo, Stephanie
    She Casually Allure. "Not Another Fashion Blog"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chance by Chanel smells lovely! And the camera is a must =)

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions