Saturday, December 21, 2013

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 81 {Christmas Tunes + Loving at the Moment}

Favorite Christmas Tunes:

  1. The Christmas Song x Nat King Cole + Frank Sinatra
  2. Jingle Bells x Brute Force Steel Band
  3. Christmas in New Orleans x Louis Armstrong
  4. That's What I Want for Christmas x Nancy Wilson
  5. Have Yourself a Merry Christmas x Al Jarreau
  6. Meet Me at the Mistletoe x Dave Barnes
  7. Christmas in the Sand x Colbie Caillant
  8. Feliz Navidad x Michael Buble, Thalia
  9. Step into Christmas x Elton John
  10. All I Want for Christmas x Mariah Carey

Songs I'm Loving at the Moment:

  1. Soul x Cruso ft. Alice Amelia
  2. Stay Inside x Raleigh Ritchie
  3. Fools Gold x Izzy Bizu
  4. 3005 x Childish Gambino
  5. Black Mermaid x Esthero
  6. Rocket x Beyonce 
  7. Campfire x Satellite Stories
  8. You & I x Crystal Fighters
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your Christmas tunes are just what I was looking for tonight! You've got great taste in music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there ! Just letting you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award. The post can be found right here http://www.callhercourtnee.blogspot.com. I look forward to reading your own post soon, should you choose to participate. I hope you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yooooo, where was I when I needed some holiday tunes for my playlist? Lol, will be using this for next Christmas! And I'm also loving 3005 by Childish Gambino, I heard his album is pretty hot, I should check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great list!
    i'm not too familiar with some of these songs but am always on the hunt for new music.
    :)
    vanessa
    www.grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig