Friday, January 3, 2014

Clean Slate 2k14: Just Do It.

It hasn't been a long hiatus, but a refreshing one, indeed.  As much as I needed this time, I missed blogging much more than I imagined I would, so now I'm back like I never left and ready for a fresh start. 

Speaking of fresh starts, Happy New Year to all of you!!  Call me cliche, but I'm a huge fan of new beginnings, whether it be in 24 hour or 365 day increments of time, seasons, or adjusting to a new pace in some area of life, all new beginnings signify another chance to get things right. Change is a wonderful thing to embrace and for some people, those endless cycles incentives to propel hopes and dreams forward.

The vague explanation of what I want to do this year is simply that: DO.  The past couple of years, I've made a lot of plans without an execution strategy, so to speak, therefore 2014 will be the year to do more, be more, create more, produce more, etc. and less talking and planning. As the famous Nike slogan goes, Just Do It. I'm satisfied with the resolution and feeling quite confident about achieving more results this year.

Recently, I've been challenged to be more honest in my pursuits and that means allowing my inner light to shine, rather than be intimidated by its brightness. And honestly, we all have something unique to offer, something that the world is in need of. So now I'm back, running at full speed, on a mission to find out what that is  through the talents God has graciously blessed me with.

Thank you for the patience that has been allotted for me to get myself intact and to those of you who have taken time to reach out to me via comments, Twitter, and email. Even if it is some false sense of validation for me, I receive the love and support with a grateful heart. It means so much to me and let's me know that maybe I am making a small difference in someone's life by simply doing what I love.

♥ Chymere A.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig