Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Look Book Valentine's Day Edition: LBD Date Night



Valentine's day is Friday and if I had extravagant plans, I would absolutely model something like this for a night out .  All black with pops of soft pink are really what defines this ensemble. It has a simplicity that is classic, chic, and sexy all at the same time.  Normally, I'm a casual gal, but I'd like to think that I do clean up rather nicely.

What do you think of this outfit? 
What are your V-day plans?

besos,
Chymere Anais


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ohh La black dress !! *laavv*

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I'm loving the black and the nude! And I'm so hoping to get that Naked 3 Palette for VDay lol. I've been begging for it since it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combo of soft pink and black...and those shoooes! For V-day I have a date with Netflix & take-out and I'm really excited about it! lol ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style! I like that you chose an LBD as opposed to traditional red for a vday look. Hopefully my plans are still in action, fingers crossed lol. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig