Saturday, February 15, 2014

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 87 {Mood Music}

This playlist is perfectly reflective of the nostalgic mood portrayed in the poem I wrote for today's Wildflower challenge. Some of the songs may come off a little sad, but to me, there is a glimmer of hidden optimism in the lyrics and the tempos, which is a perfect depiction of my emotions today.  I concluded with XO, because I still absolutely love that song and video. Hope you all are having a beautiful weekend!

VDAY2014 by Chymere on Grooveshark

  1. I Wish You Heaven x Prince
  2. Make You Feel My Love x Bob Dylan
  3. Flowers in Your Hair x The Lumineers
  4. Say Something x A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
  5. My Love x Celine Dion
  6. Clarity x Zedd ft. Foxes
  7. Never Let Me Go x Florence & the Machine
  8. Stolen Moments x Alicia Keys
  9. High Road x Izzy Bizu
  10. XO x Beyonce
besos,
Chymere Anais
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions